Friday, August 29, 2008

282/365 never gonna give you up

some nights i just can't see myself continuing.
you know, when i haven't slept more than three hours in a row in weeks, and i've been working overtime for the beginning of the school year, consoling and nurturing and fostering the independence of my students, and i never meant to be a photographer anyways, i thought i'd be a painter, but that little point and shoot came into my life to challenge me, and i've done daily photos for so long i can see the improvement, even before the new camera, but i'm so tired. a year of photos is just a number. what's the point? but i'm stubborn. i have a goal to reach and i will do it. so here i am, sleepless and unedited. take me as i am or get out. i am exhausted and hormonal and i sleep with a variety of weapons within arm's reach. bitch.

No comments: