Friday, June 27, 2008

219/365 armed & dangerous


219/365 armed & dangerous, originally uploaded by katie cowden.

jesus christ!
so, jessica and erin are over here and we are watching star wars (on vhs!) and eating chinese food. i'm lying on the futon and i see a dark shape move past the window out of the corner of my eyes. then the street light across the street goes out. i get jessica to close the curtain, and then? a knock on the door. not a "hey open up" knock, but a very soft knock, as if to see if anyone hears it. we don't answer. assorted weapons are collected. it's hard to type with brass knuckles on.

one of my biggest fears is someone coming into my house without me knowing. i wish my roommates were here, because eventually erin and jessica will leave and i will work myself into a terrified mess, clutching a kitchen knife in one hand.

anyone want to have a sleepover?

No comments: